Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Very good Ruby development services

I'd like to say a few words about a company I proud to work with Lunar Logic Inc (www.lunarlogic.com). It has main office in Krakow, Poland. By the way very nice town when i was there couple years ago! Their CEO, Mr. Paul Klipp is seems to be well-know expert in the word of Ruby and Agile development.

Our testers Alex Petrov and Maria Levkina are happy to do QA services for this company on their new fantastic product - ERP/CRM/Accounting system.

Believe me it looks FANTASTIC! Thousands of man-hours by professional Ruby/Ajax developers look very impressive.

So if anyone is in need for professional Ruby services be welcome on their site. We are doing Ruby projects as well but seems these guys also doing really fantastic job.

Very recommended!

1 comment:

kaviya said...

Great thoughts you got there, believe I may possibly try just some of it throughout my daily life.


Ruby Development